Sidebar

Settings.scr in Xash3d

abbadon

Settings.scr in Xash3d

Hello, sorry for writing in english. Where are stored the advanced options for multiplayer games?, in normal HL they are in settings.scr, bit I hace no clue about where I can editor those options in Xash3d

a1batross

Umu~!
I have implemented SCR support in MainUI C++(link below). It might not work as it expected on original Xash3D, because made for forked engine, so if something not works, report me.

Последнее редактирование:

abbadon

Settings.scr and skill.cfg

Oh, those options are hardcoded. :/ Well, I will want for the next release of the Xas3D engine. I am not so good At coding... I wish that release will be sooner than later ;)

I did observe tyat the skill.cfg is not recognised by the engine. The damage must be hardcoded for monsters ir you use them in multiplayer games, the engine log shows that gSkillData is returning a zero value for monsters, so they can die, surprisingly, but the damage they should inflict is not applied.

Последнее редактирование:

mittorn

1 229
2 abbadon:
skill.cfg is recognized in gamedll, not in engine, so modify your gamedll to fix it.

abbadon

Oh, that will be a hard task for my poor skills in coding. Anyway I did find an alternative, and much better way to balance the attack strenght, I made it so the damage varies between certain values to simulate real damaging instead of a fixed value, more non-realistic. ;)

Half-Life: Alyx release

Дней
часа(ов)
minutes
Секунды
До выхода Half-Life: Alyx
Half-Life: Alyx вышел!

Новые сообщения

Доноры Красавчики

Пользователи онлайн

Нет пользователей онлайн.